Surya’s Cursive Handwriting Workbook – 10 Day schedule
Surya’s Cursive Handwriting Workbook offers essential worksheets to start practicing your cursive handwriting. For using our workbook easily, we are giving you a schedule of 10 days, each day containing the exercises as well as page numbers. You can complete this book in 10-days with a regular practice of at least 1 hour.
Step 1: Get the Workbook
You can purchase our workbook by clicking the button below.
You can also purchase this book from Amazon.in.
This book is also part of our Surya’s Cursive Writing Kit.
Here is a glimpse of the worksheets available in the workbook.
Step 2: Work on this 10-Day schedule
- Complete the worksheets on Strokes and Patterns on pages – 4,5,6
- Start practicing the first set of lowercase letters: c,o,a,d,g,q with the worksheets on pages – 7,8,9
- Practice connecting these letters with the worksheet on the page – 10
- Practice the second set of letters: i,u,w,t,r,s,j,p on the pages – 11,12,13,14
- Understand connecting letters: i,u,w,t,r,s,j,p with the worksheets on the pages – 15,16
- Start practicing the next set of letters: e,l,b,f,h,k on the pages – 17,18,19
- Practice connecting the letters e,l,b,f,h,k with the worksheet on page – 20
- Start learning the next set of letters: n,m,v,y,x,z on pages – 21,22,23
- Understand the connectivity of letters: n,m,v,y,x,z with the worksheet on page – 24
- Write all the lowercase letters on the page – 25
- Write zonal letters with the worksheets on pages – 26,27
- Practice two letter words on pages – 28,29
- Practice three-letter words on pages – 30,31,32,33
- Practice four-letter words on pages – 34,35
- Practice Capital case letters: C,O,Q,E,L,G,A,M,N on pages – 36,37,38,39,40
- Practice Capital case letters: S,T,F,I,J,P,B,R,H on pages – 40,41,42,43,44
- Practice Capital case letters: D,K,U,V,W,X,Y,Z on pages – 45,46,47,48
- Write all the capital case letters on page – 49
- Practice words given on pages – 50,51,52,53
- Write sentences given on pages – 54,55
- Practice sentences and panagrams given on pages – 56,57,58,59,60
- Write the paragraphs given on pages – 61,62,63,64
Improve your cursive handwriting with more words, sentences, and paragraphs using our expert-designed practice books.