Surya’s Cursive Handwriting Workbook
Surya’s Cursive Handwriting Workbook is a comprehensive guide designed to help individuals learn the basics of cursive writing. It offers essential worksheets to start practicing your cursive handwriting.
- Basic strokes and forms
- Lowercase and uppercase letters
- Connected writing
- Common words and phrases
You can purchase our workbook by clicking the buttons below.
(Ships within India only)
What is inside?
Here is a glimpse of the worksheets available in the workbook.
For using our workbook effectively, we are giving you a schedule of 10 days, each day containing the exercises as well as page numbers. You can complete this book in 10 days with a regular practice of at least 1 hour.
- Complete the worksheets on Strokes and Patterns on pages – 4,5,6
- Start practicing the first set of lowercase letters: c,o,a,d,g,q with the worksheets on pages – 7,8,9
- Practice connecting these letters with the worksheet on the page – 10
- Practice the second set of letters: i,u,w,t,r,s,j,p on the pages – 11,12,13,14
- Understand connecting letters: i,u,w,t,r,s,j,p with the worksheets on the pages – 15,16
- Start practicing the next set of letters: e,l,b,f,h,k on the pages – 17,18,19
- Practice connecting the letters e,l,b,f,h,k with the worksheet on page – 20
- Start learning the next set of letters: n,m,v,y,x,z on pages – 21,22,23
- Understand the connectivity of letters: n,m,v,y,x,z with the worksheet on page – 24
- Write all the lowercase letters on the page – 25
- Write zonal letters with the worksheets on pages – 26,27
- Practice two letter words on pages – 28,29
- Practice three-letter words on pages – 30,31,32,33
- Practice four-letter words on pages – 34,35
- Practice Capital case letters: C,O,Q,E,L,G,A,M,N on pages – 36,37,38,39,40
- Practice Capital case letters: S,T,F,I,J,P,B,R,H on pages – 40,41,42,43,44
- Practice Capital case letters: D,K,U,V,W,X,Y,Z on pages – 45,46,47,48
- Write all the capital case letters on page – 49
- Practice words given on pages – 50,51,52,53
- Write sentences given on pages – 54,55
- Practice sentences and panagrams given on pages – 56,57,58,59,60
- Write the paragraphs given on pages – 61,62,63,64