Writing Paragraphs on 2-lined paper
Today, you will practice writing the paragraphs on 2-lined paper. Open up “Practice Book 5” from your “Surya’s Cursive Writing Kit” and practice writing the following 5 paragraphs. Make sure that your letters are similar to what is printed in the worksheet. Be your own evaluator.
These worksheets are available as part of our Surya’s Cursive Writing Kit. You might want to purchase the kit to complete this lesson if you don’t have this.
1. Paragraph on Thermometer (Page 24)
2. Paragraph on Magnet (Page 25)
3. Paragraph on Moon (Page 26)
4. Paragraph on Solar Energy (Page 27)
5. Paragraph on e-mail (Page 28)
For more practice, open up “Practice Book 4” and practice the following paragraphs.
- Paragraph on Violin (Page 34)
- Paragraph on Elephants (Page 35)
- Paragraph on Torch (Page 36)
- Paragraph on Lotus (Page 37)
All these worksheets are available as part of our Surya’s Cursive Writing Kit. You might want to purchase the kit to complete this lesson.